Looking for help with the Defenders line.

(Hope this is the right place for this, if not please direct me to a better sub. Thx)

As the Defenders line has come to Disney+ I was wondering what parts of it are commonly accepted as better, and what parts I can skim. I’ve heard for example that JJ seasons 1 and 2 were better than 3, and that that show was the best of the group. If possible I’d like some more info tho. Are there any parts of it which tie into the larger Infinity-saga?

I work a lot and there’s a lot of material to sift through. I’m also worried about what scenes may be too strong for those of us concerned with trigger warnings.

Any and all information is appreciated.

EDIT: Thanks to u/Bnandez for reminding me. What order should I watch things in and how far into each show do I need to watch to understand Defenders?

submitted by /u/Ryolu35603
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending