It's quite a head-scratcher that Stark Industries never left anything for Peter

As the title goes I am sure I'm not the only that thought so.

In NWH, Peter said he was still broke and it got me thinking.

Tony kind of saw him as his kid and was devastated when he was blipped and Peter saw Tony as a somewhat of role model/father figure.

It's just quite puzzling that Tony never left anything for Peter aside from the nanotech suit.

Now I know you might say, "Well Tony wasn't sure if the time heist would work and maybe he never got around the idea plus a few minutes after bringing Peter back, he sacrificed himself and died"

That would be understandable if Tony weren't the kind of person he is and I am quite sure Tony has already pondered the thought of dying in the battlefield. Even in FFH he left Edith to Peter so, why wasn't monetary support or inheritance part of it?

So, yeah that's pretty much it and I would love to read your thoughts as to what could possibly be the reason Tony never left any money for Peter like maybe something he could use for college or supporting his Aunt May when she gets old etc.

submitted by /u/RLSQ30
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending