It was announced some time ago that Destin Daniel Cretton (who directed Shang-Chi) would be directing a new Marvel show for Disney+. I kinda have a feeling it's going to be an Iron Fist reboot or Heroes For Hire. What do y'all think it is?

Some of the reasons why I think it's might be an Iron Fist reboot series:

- They have replaced Danny Rand with an Asian Iron Fist in the comics (for now)

- There have been no rumors from reliable sources that Finn will return, as there has been with Charlie Cox, Vincent D'onofrio, Krysten Ritter, etc.

- Finn as Iron Fist wasn't well received and the fight choreographer heavily implied in an interview from last year that Finn refused to train for the fight choreography in season 1.

- When Kevin Feige was asked about Cretton directing a Xialing series, he responded, "I can't wait for people to discover what it really is that we are working on for Disney+ with Destin."

So I doubt it's going to be a Xialing series considering what Feige said, he could be lying though, but he did sound like it's going to surprise fans. So I have a feeling it's going to be a reboot of Iron Fist with an Asian lead, or Heroes For Hire with rebooted versions of Iron Fist and Luke Cage, or he could direct one of these with the same cast from the ex-marvel Netflix shows, who knows. Honestly, I hope they keep all the actors from the Defenders saga, but I'm not gonna be surprised or complain if they decide to recast Luke Cage and Iron Fist, Finn and Mike are honestly the least compelling leads from the Defenders saga, but I still liked them and I think they'll do better under new direction and writers. But anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever Destin Daniel Cretton is going to make, I really liked Shang-Chi and I think he would be a great choice for an Iron Fist show or Heroes For Hire. Or maybe it could be a Daughters of The Dragons series with Colleen Wing and Misty Knight? Or a Katy series? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised

submitted by /u/Nahim33
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending