If they had kept in the Soul World scene with Tony in Endgame, who do you think Tony would’ve seen?

After rewatching Endgame, I got reminded of the deleted scene with Tony and Morgan in the soul world, with her being older, and while it made sense to cut it since an older Morgan wouldn’t make sense, I think there was still a good idea to be used there.

Personally, I think if they still had the scene, it would make sense to have Yinsen reappear, smiling to greet him to the afterlife, asking Tony if he ‘made it all count’ as Tony could think about everything that had led him from that cave to this battle, and holds his head up high with a nod.

There could be better ideas, this is just what I liked best. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/CopyCat47
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending