How would you show a newcomer the MCU now that the multiverse has been introduced

Recently I’ve thought about showing my girlfriend the MCU. It’s a long process especially if you add in the Defenders, AOS, and Agent Carter shows. But either way I figured I’d just show her in release order. It makes the most sense so I made a list. When No Way Home came out that added 7 more movies to the list. 5 Spider-Man movies and the 2 Venom movies if you really wanted to. Not that bad, just watch those in release order as well and explain that they aren’t the same universe yet. But now the X-Men characters look to be introduced in MoM. I’m sure the MCU will have there own X-Men but that doesn’t change the fact that at least one, if not more of the Fox characters are going to be introduced into the MCU. But now that adds a plethora of new films to the list. It starts to make it very confusing when switching between universes. How would you show someone the MCU in a proper order of you were to include all those movies. My idea is still release order but I know that would seem every confusing, especially when some movies are building to something while others are building to a disconnected alternate storyline. But show all the X-Men films first at once wouldn’t be ideal because you would probably forget most of the details of those films by MoM. What would you guys do?

Edit: Also Deadpool 3 is confirmed to somehow take place in MCU so that’s another reason to watch the X-Men films

submitted by /u/Ian-pg9
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending