My Review on Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings

Unlike Eternals, Shang-Chi was a fantastic movie managing to get seal approval since the beginning of the movie, the characters and their arcs were very well written especially Shang’s friend dynamic with Katy, the sister brother dynamic with Xialing, and the father son dynamic with Wenwu, and they did an amazing job with the casting and production, that managed to give the movie a comedic tone while also mating dark/serious undertones, I also like how they had Klev the guy from Spider-Man: Homecoming appear along with Trevor Slattery who actually played a small role in the film as well as one of the former Black Widows and an Extremis soldier pop up, and the scenes were very climatic especially the final battle scene and the ending with Wong had me freaking out (in a good way) and the post credit scene as well with Captain Marvel and Bruce Banner, but also as a side note I think that Wenwu could’ve had the potential to be redeemed (again) despite all the evil things he did, I also think that Xialing has the potential of getting her own spin off series, but with all of that said Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings did and AMAZING job I was literally so overwhelmed after seeing it especially that badass post credit scene with Xialing taking over The Ten Rings (I actually first thought she turned evil) along with that end sequence card saying how the Ten Rings will return and for that I give a solid 12/10

submitted by /u/Key-Zone-4879
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending