Is it safe to say Captain Marvel is liked overall?

I personally liked Captain Marvel because I like Brie Larson as an actress, and I also like the character Carol Danvers; I think her character will only continue to blossom despite some people wanting her character to fail.

Most people I talk to say they liked the movie, and if you look at the reviews, it's generally reviewed as well above average, with a 79% score on RT; I do believe people intentionally disliked it as well for reasons I won't get into in the post.

Basically I am asking this:

Most people here and in general like the film overall right? I understand there are certain flaws in it, but most people I talk to enjoyed it and didn't see it as bad; if anything, they said that it was maybe a weaker Marvel film, but still good overall.

If you didn't like it, no worries, but I feel like the outrage Youtube channels(who probably didn't even see it) don't represent how people/fans felt about the film.

submitted by /u/AromaticTangerine254
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending