Finally saw Spider-Man No Way Home

I’ve been super busy with university and work and have been trying to save money. But yesterday I just said fuck it I gotta see this movie before it leaves theatres and I’m glad I did. It definitely lived up to the hype. When I was younger I was a huge fan of the Tobey Maguire movies and so seeing him again was awesome. I loved what they did with the villains. The ending was well done and I’d assume unexpected for anyone who didn’t get it spoiled (unlike me lol).

I would say my only complaints was that it was a bit slow in the the first 20ish minutes. But once it picked up it didn’t stop. And Doctor Strange felt a bit off in this movie can’t figure out what exactly felt different about him yet.

Overall not in my top 5 favourite mcu movies but, it was definitely worth the watch!

submitted by /u/Kyrarahel
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending